Use this to plan your program.
The Corporation for National and Community Service is a federal agency that engages more than five million Americans in service through Senior Corps, AmeriCorps, and Learn and Serve America, and leads President Obama’s national call to service initiative, United We Serve.
National service helps your organization implement those projects or ideas that require special funding or assistance. Through programs and grants, the Corporation for National and Community Service provides human capital—people power—to help organizations address emerging needs in communities.
The site includes these sections:
- How Can National Service Help Our Organization?
- Which Program Is Right for Our Organization?
- New Funding Opportunities
- Manage Current Grants and Projects
- Find Volunteers and Members
- Tools, Training, and Information
- The Resource Center
- Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
- For Native American Communities